Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are these the New Ticket Design?

B55Green

I was on Redskins.com just now logging into my account and at the bottom right they have the advertisement to buy tickets through ticketmaster. Never really have looked at it, but this time I did and noticed the tickets.

Haven't seen these before, but they look like a newer style compared to the ones I remember buying earlier. Plus they look a lot like the new ticket designs in a way. Thing that is throwing me off is the player looks like Arrington / older.

I would assume MAYBE these tickets could be a throwback of some sort? After all Bruce has been big on the alumni and what not. Just a thought, maybe I'm just forgetting a ticket year, but I don't recall any being like this before.

Again, not a great picture being it's small and had to be blown up.

newtickets.jpg

Guest Spearfeather
Yeah all four are the same, but have you seen those tickets before? I mean perhaps ticketmaster has their own version they use for display reasons or something, not too sure.

What I was saying, was that those tickets in the picture look the same as " standard " season tickets. I believe they ( Ticketmaster ), usually have a different design,

Yeah ticketmaster uses the reprints I believe, much like we'd get from the ticket office on gameday I suppose (never have bought from them). I know those tickets look like season tickets or the standard ones, but I was just wondering if you've ever seen them before. As in are they using older ones, from say the 2004 season to advertise? Or could those be the ones we all (season ticket holders) will receive this year?

Archived