Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Autographed Sean Taylor Jersey

skins8880

Just to be clear I just picked up one of these on here in a package deal that included an Adrian Peterson auto mini helmet, AP auto rookie card, Eli Manning auto card, Calvin Johnson auto rookie card, and Greg Olsen auto rookie card for $250

It also came with a COA from Gamebreakers

Lokking to sell this rare and authentic treasure. It was singned in July of 2007 at the Chantilly Virginia Expo Center. Certificate of Authenticity is from Gamebreakers Sports. Asking $1000, but will accept best offer within reason:logo:http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/spo/2448476664.html

Huge Taylor fan here, i wanted the one that the guy got for 250.00, i was a little late :( !!!! Anyway, i would love to take this off your hanfs but no way i can afford or would pay 1,000 for it!!!!

Let's be clear.

The sig may be authentic. The jersey is not.

Thank-you.

You have to remember, the terminoligy is different in autographed jerseys than the type of jerseys you collect. This jersey is usually referred to as authentic style meaning it has sewn numbers instead of heat pressed.

This jersey is extremly rare and in perfect condition. An authentic autographed Sean Taylor jersey is near impossible to find, I couldn't find any on the internet. All I found was an autographed mini Canes helmet for almost $400. I bought this one on ebay for over $1000 after his death. I don't want to get rid of it but I have to...for the right price. Make an offer by emailing me at skins8880@yahoo.com

Archived