Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Detroit News: U.S. to propose mandatory vehicle 'black boxes'

SnyderShrugged

Do you mean you think that with a simple software upgrade, your black box can be used to tax you based on the amount of miles you drive to recoup revenue lost by the Gas tax because people are driving less miles, drive fuel efficient cars or use Metro more often??

You conspiracy guys have to stop thinking the government is out to come up with new methods to steal err find better uses with our money while forcing us to eventually ride bikes everywhere. :rolleyes:

To be fare, he may have been referring to being able to track where you are and where you have been easier.

Don't like this either. I'm getting old... or paranoid.

Ditto. It just never ends does it. At every turn there's one more device to track people. Proposed under the guise of safety, protection, technological evolution, etc., etc. I can't stand it.

Ditto. It just never ends does it. At every turn there's one more device to track people. Proposed under the guise of safety, protection, technological evolution, etc., etc. I can't stand it.

Its scary and exhausting, especially when so many of our brothers and sisters dont see an issue with it and keep voting for people who do these things.

Why critical thought is not used?

I get into an accident and I go on the net and say what happened and the car I was driving and other people who have accidents say oh the same happened to me, it was the car not me,I fight in court that I am fault and the insurance compnaies then sue the automakers or they get fined so they decide they want to protect themselves.

I have absolutely no idea what you just said.

If I were a politician, I wouldn't touch this, but I would definitely look at technology to prevent auto accidents, since they cause tens of thousands of deaths each year. I'm pretty sure that more people have died on our roads since the start of the Iraq war than have died in Iraq as a result of that war.

Archived