Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monds, Ham cut.....practice squad signings

Barber59

According to the ESPN transaction wire:

Washington Redskins Waived defensive linemen Derrick Ham and Mario Monds; signed wide receiver Justin Skaggs, halfback Stanley Stephens, offensive lineman Terrance Simmons and linebacker Chaz Murphy to the practice squad; signed defensive ends Otis Leverette and David Bowens.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/transactions

Derrius Thompson, Delbert Cowsette, Jerry Deloach, and Bryan Johnson all served time on the practice squad and made the team this year. I'd say all of them are still at risk of being "upgraded."

David Terrell may have spent time on the practice squad as well.

I think Deloach is safe because of his motor as well as eing the primary DE backup.

I'm more surprised he didnt give Monds a season to shape up guess his work ethic was not a turn on to Caoch Marty

Skaggs being signed to the practice squad isn't a surprise we all saw this coming after he was cut.

Derrius get a chance to show his worth on Teams unless someone goes down due to injury

------------------

Take a sip of the Marty Kool Aid and Believe

Remember James Thrash?

------------------

1992 fantasy commercial: Dale Hunter seated in Skins uniform # 58 slapping a football deliberately between each hand ... looks to his left and remarks "Thanks, Wilbur"... cut to shot of powerful dark skinned hands holding a hockey stick in front of his new Caps uniform..."no, thank YOU Dale."

Archived