Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lower Level Undercover Season Ticket for Sale

Howie411

Anyone interested in 2 lower level season tickets, in section 220, row 14 for $1580.

These seats are on the 30 yard line undercover and have no obstructions other then very high punts, the row actually has more leg room then most other rows since there is a pillar at the end of this row.

In the photo above row 14 would be the one under the 226 sign, abutting the metal covering the pvc pipes. Row 14 is fine as long as you are not in the seat right up against the piller or the one next to it. Row 13 is the last row with original JKC seats.

That's what I thought Xav, and that's how I have it in the fedexfield thread. But it appears to me that the seat next to the pillar in what you and I believe is Row 14 has an obstructed view on one side. So I wanted clarification or an explanation from Howie. I have friends who may be interested in these, but it's important that they know what they're buying.

Ya Xamit is correct, my seats are about 2-3 past where you can see on that type of pictures, and being on the 30 yard line the full field is "non" obstructed. The invoice lists them as Full View Terrace Seating. If I'm counting correct from memory there is only 10 seats in this row.

Archived