Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WPLive.com - Business of Sports (Dan Snyder and other DC Owners)

Champskins

wpLive_BusSports_banner_0.jpg

Overview

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 8:00 a.m.

Ted Leonsis, owner of the Capitals, Wizards, and Mystics, Dan Snyder, owner of the Redskins, Robert Tanenbaum and Marla Lerner Tanenbaum, owners of the Nationals and Will Chang, owner of D.C. United, will discuss what they do – and don’t do – to make their franchises successful. Business leaders from Washington’s top 200 companies are invited. Washington Post Live, the division of The Post that organizes events, and The Post’s Capital Business publication, which does an annual ranking of the area’s top 200 companies, are hosting the breakfast forum in partnership with the Greater Washington Board of Trade.

Start submitting your questions for the owners here.

The Washington Post

Conference Center

1150 15th Street, NW

Washington, DC 20071

Price

Thank you for your interest in the Washington Post Live Business of Sports event. The breakfast is by invitation but the general public is welcome to watch the event live Jan. 11th, click here to watch at 8:45 a.m. Tuesday.

<----- ask away my friends http://washingtonpostlive.com/conferences/sports

- Some of these questions are pretty entertaining to see. I hope they go through and he has to answer them, doubt it though

I can only surmise that if Dan Snyder will be discussing what he des – and doesn't do – to make this franchise successful it will be in terms of financial success since the Redskins have lost more games than they've won since he has taken over the reins.

Archived