Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

John Beck?

1972dodgedart

Mods, please don't close this thread. Think of it as a new years present to the Extremeskins faithful. We worked hard all year and behaved. Let us have some fun. Thank you and have a happy new year.

Hey Noob....if I were you, I would put your helmet on and put in your mouthpiece.

I heard that the coaching staff has come to the conclusion that John Beck may very well be the greatest QB to ever play the game. Hence there intention is to not expose his talents to a national audience, but instead wait until next year to unleash the awesomeness that is John Beck. As soon as the odds are posted in Vegas for next years Superbowl Winner, i'm selling everything I own and putting it down on the Skins.

All Hail John Beck!!!!

BTW, there are 18 users browsing this thread. Me, and 17 guests. Only 2 other QB's in the recent history of the Skins commanded that sort of following :twitch:

I heard that the coaching staff has come to the conclusion that John Beck may very well be the greatest QB to ever play the game. Hence there intention is to not expose his talents to a national audience, but instead wait until next year to unleash the awesomeness that is John Beck. As soon as the odds are posted in Vegas for next years Superbowl Winner, i'm selling everything I own and putting it down on the Skins.

All Hail John Beck!!!!

BTW, there are 18 users browsing this thread. Me, and 17 guests. Only 2 other QB's in the recent history of the Skins commanded that sort of following :twitch:

John Beck is a stud. There....I said it. I'm hot for Beck because I dig REAL men.

Archived