Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Off Topic a Bit - Sports Buzz - Is it Worth It?

redskns21

So, I used to be a regular follower of Cooley's blog and loved the content and now it appears that he's moved it to sportsbuzz.com being that I think he is one of the creators. I am a bit bummed that you have to pay for access now, but the cost seems reasonable.

I'm wondering if anyone here uses this site and whether or not they think it's worth the money.

Thanks and sorry if this should be posted elsewhere.

IMO and simply IMO..... I wouldnt give any more money to these guys. The only way to slow down their inflation is to stop paying for it

I agree... its ridiculous these millionaires want us to pay for "access" and "content" when its really just their daily lives.... our following their "free" content builds their brand and makes them marketable to businesses who then pay them for to market products etc....... fans should not have to... ridiculous

Ok, probably a bad day to bring this up following his performance yesterday, however I love Cooley as a player, always have but I too agree that having to pay for access to what used to be free is a bit tacky and doesn't seem to suit him. I mean, he used to sell autographs and stuff on his blog and all of that went to charity. Now this?

Anyhow, if anyone does subscribe, I would like to know their thoughts. Thanks.

Archived