Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MODS please merge... i am blind....my apologies

joeknows

my mother always asks me what i would like for Christmas, and i always feel a tinge of guilt for asking for anything. especially as she is far from wealthy!

so a couple of years ago i told her to not even ask just remember that ANYTHING redskins would be sufficient.... even if it is a car decal or something ya know...

well she really over did it this year!

First off i got an NFL licensed Sean Taylor #21 Jersey. not the grandest .... just a burgandy jersey with silk screen numbers and Mascots on the sleeves. one of the more cheaply made ones that will require some great care to keep it nice .... but as i dont have ANY jerseys it is a nice gift nonetheless!

secondly she also got me an 8.5 x 11.5 piece of sketch art limited edition Sean Taylor RIP memorial i have #15 of only 50 made! it is from CJPrints. i looked at the web site to see if it was on there so i could share with yall but it isnt listed on his site. it is also signed by the artist.

and last but not least .... she saved the best for last...

im a pretty simple kind of guy....i have been wearing the same Carhart jacket for the last 5 winters. so she bought me an NFL licensed Suede Redskins Coat. REALLY REALLY REALLY nice.

i know this isn't complete without pics and i will see if i can get some posted very soon but as i just got them i was soo excited i had to share with those that i know could appreciate how i am feeling right now!!!

AND I WANT TO WISH YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

HTTR!!!!

---------- Post added December-25th-2010 at 10:21 PM ----------

ATTN MODS..... I FAILED TO SEE THE OTHER THREAD

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?342170-Share-your-Christmas-presents

PLEASE MERGE!!!

Archived