Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trying This Again: The 2010 ESpy Awards (Extremeskins Awards, Not ESPN Awards)

Hubbs

I made a thread about this in the Stadium about two weeks ago, but it was overwhelmed with threads about Albert Haynesworth, Albert Haynesworth, Jim Haslett, Albert Haynesworth, Donovan McNabb, and Albert Haynesworth. After thinking about it, this is probably the better forum for it anyway.

The idea is simple - recognize things like the Best Thread of 2010, Best Post of 2010, Best Ban of 2010, Best Post That Resulted in a Ban of 2010, The 2010 Thread That Wouldn't Die, Rookie Poster of the Year, etc. This has been done a couple of times before in other years, and I think we could take it to a new level with a bit of organization. Sure, we could just post whatever posts/threads/members come to mind in this thread, but I think we could do better. If some veterans would volunteer to collaborate in coming up with the "nominees" for each category (this thread could be used to determine the best categories, and also to suggest potential nominees), we could have a series of polls in which all members could vote to determine the winners. I'd be happy to put together some basic sig images for the winners in Photoshop.

So who wants to see this happen? The first thing we need is some vet volunteers.

Archived