Extremeskins

Fredericksburg VA - Sat 12/4 2-3 PM Chris Hanburger Signing - $20

MarkB452

On Saturday, December 4th (2:00-3:00)

Leader In Sports presents:

Chris Hanburger

Senior Nominee for the NFL Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Washington Redskins 9 Time Pro Bowler

Spotsylvania Towne Center (AKA Spotsylvania Mall)

Fredericksburg, VA

Hanburger Autograph tickets: $20

This could be your last chance to get pre Hall of Fame pricing on Mr. Hanburger!!!

Free Bikini Calendars with purchase of an autograph ticket. Sarah (Cover Model) is also scheduled to appear at the event to sign copies of the 2011 calendar for free.

http://www.leaderinsports.com/Public_Signings.html

http://www.leaderinsports.com/specials.html << Sarah on far right.....

Mail order welcome!

Once he gets elected to the HOF, his price will likely go up.

Spotsy Towne Centre is located just off of I95 at exit 130. Take I95 to exit 130, go WEST or Rt 3 and the mall will be on your left less than 1 mile after you get off of I95 (2nd traffic light).

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the email I just got:

To unsubscribe to this email, simply reply with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or email info@LeaderInSports.com

Trying to figure out what to get as a holiday gift for that sports fan in your life? How about a Leader In Sports gift certificate. Just go to our online store and select the dollar amount and we will do the rest. We will mail the certificate directly to your loved one so they can select the perfect collectible.

Meet the Senior Nominee for the NFL Hall of Fame Class of 2011 - Chris Hanburger. The autograph session will be this Saturday, December 4th from 2:00-3:00 p.m. @ The Spotsylvania Towne Center (Food Court) in Fredericksburg, VA. Autograph tickets are only $20 and this could be your last chance to get Mr. Hanburger's autograph before the prices jump once he is in the Hall of Fame. Don't forget you are welcome to bring your own item to the event to be signed, or you can purchase a jersey, mini helmet, full size helmet or photo directly at the event. We do accept mail order for all of the events listed. We will not have a credit card machine at this event.

Also at this event, Sarah the cover model for the LeaderInSports.com Calendar will be signing copies for free with purchase of a Chris Hanburger autograph ticket.

Future Events @ Spotsylvania Towne Center:

Saturday, December 11th (2:00-3:00) - Roman Gabriel - Los Angeles Rams, Philadelphia Eagles & NFL MVP 1969 - Tickets $35 (Mail Order Welcome)

Saturday, January 8th (11:00-Noon) - Don Maynard - New York Jets Super Bowl III Champion and NFL Hall of Fame 1987 - Tickets $35 (Mail Order Welcome)

I would say that the jerseys are just OK. If you can get them for like 40 dollars or so, you would be OK, but I think that they charge around double that.

The autograph price for Chris Hanburger is a good deal. Only 20 bucks and he may be in the HOF this year? You can't argue with that. If does get in the HOF. He will be charging anywhere around 50-60 because he can stick that HOF on the end of his name and it is well deserved.

I got there just as they were finishing up. I got 3 sigs and Sara signed a couple of calendars for me (and for the record, no devil suit..maybe next time)

He said he did not remember taking the 1972 team pic and could not confirm or deny what Pat F had said about the picture.

Archived