Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hello all

Sherlock Holmes

and greetings from across the pond. I haven't posted for a couple of years on this forum, but I was inspired to return after chatting to a fellow Skins fan at the Wembley game last Sunday.

I've got some thoughts on this season, for what they're worth!

On Donovan McNabb: Firstly I was very sceptical when I heard we had brought him in. What most worried me (and to some extent still does) is whether he can stay healthy. However, having watched him so far this season I can say I'm very happy with his introduction into the team. I was a great defender of JC the past couple years but I can see that McNabb, with his 'old head' and pocket presence, will bring something else to the team. I especially like his deep ball.

On Ryan Torain: Again, mainly positives here. Clearly Torain has a lot to learn, particular when it comes to choosing the right cuts. However, he's been somewhat of a revelation for me this year. Perhaps Shanahan deserves some credit with the blocking schemes he has implemented?

On Laron Landry: This guy has a chance to go to the pro-bowl this year, surely? The silly hits out of bounds have stopped, he's playing a much smarter game now. Very, very impressed.

On our chances this season: Well, we seem to be losing games we would be expected to win, and winning games we would be expected to lose. But despite our inconsistency, the saving grace seems to be that the NFC East is perhaps the weakest it has been in a long time. I've got a good feeling about the rest of this season!

HAIL! :logo:

Oh, and hahahahahahahaha at Dallas.

Archived