Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Custom Sig request

I was hoping someone that was good with graphics good make a custom sig form me. It would be greatly appreciated. Below are the unit patches of the units I was in the Army. I pictured them in a row with one of the other two (memorials) I thought could be the back ground. If you think something else would look better go with it, if your willing to give it a try I'd be very great full.

If you don't think those pics will work for a good background maybe one of the pics of me in Iraq in this thread will http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?86723-Extremeskins-in-Iraq&daysprune=-1

2ndinfantrydivisiondres.jpg

82ndpatchfront5210jpgw3.jpg

specialforcespatch.png

7ee5d810c8dc4187a706867.jpg

53204678.jpg

Hey Bish,

I can't help you with the Sig, but want to say Thank You for your Service! I served in the Army from '92 - '95 and was in the 101st at Ft. Campbell. Never deployed anywhere though.

Thanks again and Hail to The Redsksins!!!

Wes

Hey Bish,

I can't help you with the Sig, but want to say Thank You for your Service! I served in the Army from '92 - '95 and was in the 101st at Ft. Campbell. Never deployed anywhere though.

Thanks again and Hail to The Redsksins!!!

Wes

Thanks for the kind words as well your service. I was in 97-05 in the 1st ID, 82nd ABD, and 1st SFG. I never was a "screaming chicken" (just teasing) but went to air assault school with a much.

Archived