Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FS: Burgundy/Red Microfiber Sectional Sofa

hockeysc23

Hey,

Everyone thought I'd post this year as it might do well in someone's redskins room. I am selling my sectional that I bought for my basement / sports room.

Unfortunately in true guy fashion I didn't measure or anything just bought it because I liked it and it is just too big to use in my small townhouse room.

I have it listed on CL for $350 but would give the Skins fan discount to $300.

Here is the listing: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/fuo/1974652980.html

Best way to contact me is PM or email: secannon@gmail.com

• 2 years later...

If you have a small house or an apartment, they you may have decided to purchase a small sectional sofa. This piece of furniture is wonderful if you do not have a lot of room in your home to put large furniture. Most everyone has some kind of a sofa in his or her home, but if you do not have a lot of room to put one, then you will have to look for a smaller one. There are many different places that you can go to in order to find the small sectional sofa that you will like.

One of the best places that you can go to begin your search for a small sectional sofa is on the Internet. If you perform a simple search, you will find that there are many different places on the Internet that are selling these kinds of sofas. You will obviously have to narrow down your choices by using your preferences in order to find the one that would be perfect for you. For more information visit small sectional sofa

Archived