Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Fans Near Alpharetta/Roswell, GA

Rat_Boy

Are there any fans near Alpharetta/Roswell, GA??

Would anyone be interested in catching Skins games at Mazzy's Sports Bar there?

I am trying to turn that bar into a Redskins' bar, and if we can get enough people.

Just show up to this weeks game in Redskins gear and let's take over this place. They are willing to give us a private "room" with a huge wall sized screen and sound if we get enough folks.

PM me and let me know..

Address:

10729 Alpharetta Hwy

Roswell, GA 30076-1424

Lol this is funny cause I'm eating at the Arbys in that plaza right now. As far as watching the game there, I'm not really sure at the moment cause I don't know what time my flag game is(which is in Tucker). If its in enough time before or after ill come thru. Hail!

It would be awesome if you guys could show up.

And for anyone worried about meeting someone off the board, don't ask, don't tell, if you don't want to.

This is an open invite to ANY Redskins fan in the area.

To give a little more info on Mazzy's:

On Saturday, they get 30+ Iowa Hawkeye fans in there and they take over the back room and just have a blast. There is a huge TV on the wall, and they will put on the sound for that back room because it is barely audible in the front main bar area, where most people are watching the College/NFL Games.

Currently, Mazzy's is "NFL Team-less."

So I thought why not and talked to the manager about making it an official Redskins fan bar. He was a bit non-committal without knowing how many people we could get there. Hence this post. Right now, I only have about 4 outside of the forums that come. My wife, my mom, and a friend from work might start coming.

So yea, I would love anyone and everyone to come out that can if it is near you.

If you are looking for a place to watch, we had 120 Skins fans at the Bucket Shop in Buckhead last Sunday FWIW. 80 for Dallas the week before, which is impressive for a nationally televised game. Looking at your sig, it's also an Auburn bar on Saturdays.

Thats why I dont go to the Bucket Shop. I like to be able to interact with other fans, mainly the opponents fans. Not being able to talk trash is a let down lol.

I usually go to Barnacles on Jimmy Carter cause its always loaded with every teams fans. But Ill check out Mazzy's one Sunday since I live in Roswell and the chicken quesadilla is grrreat lol

I wouldnt mind getting together with some of you to watch some games this year. I live in Athens but wouldnt mind making a drive to watch a game with some other fans. This weekend probably wont work for me because I will be in Starkville, MS for the Georgia game but any weekend that UGA plays at home, I would like to meet up so keep me posted.

Hey GeorgiaSkin!

Man, Athens is a bit of a drive to Alpharetta, isn't it?

I know I am not a "regular" here at ES, but I would love to hang with ANY Skins fan during the game.

If you come to Mazzy's, there will be 5-10 there most Sunday's so come on by.

I am trying to get more obviously.

The Bucket Shop, as the above poster mentioned, is a nut house for the Skins. 120 fans in one place cheering would be pretty cool. I am just not sure due to time crunch that I can make it that far from home and back.

Archived