Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heads up: Places that offer luxury bus rides into FedEx from NOVA>>>>

CliffBattles

Part of the problem with the gameday experience at FedEx is driving in and out, taking 2.5 hours of just sitting in your car.

I've taken a bus in the last few times I've gone. It is convenient, comfortable, you can partake in some consumption, and THEY HAVE AN ON BOARD BATHROOM!!!!

I know of one in Crystal City (not sure where), one in Leesburg (Lansdowne Shopping Center), and one in South Riding (South Riding Inn).

Not sure of the details of each, but I will be taking the South Riding One. You can bring a cooler on the bus and they offer free drinks and food prior to leaving.

I'm just a big fan of not having to drive through or around the city, not worry about drinking to much, hanging with fellow Skins fans, and most importantly on the ride back being able to sit back and relax....and have my cooler handy (along with a bathroom!).

Anybody, know of any others?

There's one that leaves from the front of Mr. Day's in Arlington that I've taken a handful of times. You can bring beer on the bus. The only thing about it is that you don't have tons of time to tailgate before - maybe an hour. The good thing is that it gets you right out of the stadium after the games.

Both the buses from Arlington (Mister Days and Crystal City Sports Pub) are still only leaving 2 hours before kick off. To me thats not worth it with the opportunity Bruce Allen has given us to rage in the parking lots for 8 hours. I'll be paying the extra money to park for this game. Other games though the bus is the way to be.

• 2 years later...

There is a bus that leaves from Clydes in Ashburn that is only $29, that leaves like 4.5 hours before kickoff, so you get there about 3 hours before. A lot of good Skins fans take this bus and it relieves the stress of having to drive before or after the game, you are able to drink while onboard, and can pack your cooler or grill underneath the bus and bring it out in the bus/rv lot, its a great experience and i would do it again.

There is a bus that leaves from Clydes in Ashburn that is only $29, that leaves like 4.5 hours before kickoff, so you get there about 3 hours before. A lot of good Skins fans take this bus and it relieves the stress of having to drive before or after the game, you are able to drink while onboard, and can pack your cooler or grill underneath the bus and bring it out in the bus/rv lot, its a great experience and i would do it again.

Honestly, I'd rather a bus have me get there a little closer to game time. I mean, pregaming at the bar, then on the bus....then in the parking lot....that makes for a VERY long day.

Yeah that's Ballpark Bus. I've taken it twice this year (Panthers and Ravens) and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I know they are running two buses from Clyde's for this Sunday nights game.

http://www.ballparkbus.com/nfl/was_dal.php

@BallparkBus

Archived