Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calling all Capital Region NY ESrs

Xameil

Its that time again....

Sunday night Sept 12th at Lynns Uptown tavern on Colvin Ave. in Albany

I have run into alot of skins fans over the past year in our area, and I been telling them to come...I have a good feeling this year we top our best number of 20 skins fans in Redskins corner.

Looking forward to a new season and seeing you all there.

Wow that sounds cool! I've been in New Hampshire the past 12 years but I am from Schenectady where I have most of my family still. I'm up there several times a year and know my way all around the Capital District (Troy, Albany, Latham, Schenectady, Rensselear, etc etc).

Colvin Ave is a street I know well! I am a big beer fanatic so everytime I'm up there I stop at the BREW CREW (yes I know theres one on Western Ave as well). My old guitar player has his own business on Colvin Ave as well called the Chocolate Gecko.

Perhaps I can make it up one of these weekends and cheer on with some fellow Skins fans!

Hmmmm I live in Mahopac NY gotta see how far this place is from me..

You're quite a ways away. About 2 to 2 and 1/2 hours. I used to travel close to there when I worked for a delivery company. I believe you're past the whole Poughkeepsie, Beacon, Wappinger Falls stuff. Close to Brewster.

Wow that sounds cool! I've been in New Hampshire the past 12 years but I am from Schenectady where I have most of my family still. I'm up there several times a year and know my way all around the Capital District (Troy, Albany, Latham, Schenectady, Rensselear, etc etc).

Colvin Ave is a street I know well! I am a big beer fanatic so everytime I'm up there I stop at the BREW CREW (yes I know theres one on Western Ave as well). My old guitar player has his own business on Colvin Ave as well called the Chocolate Gecko.

Perhaps I can make it up one of these weekends and cheer on with some fellow Skins fans!

You should definitely stop by one time. The owner is a skins fan.

We have a few guys that travel about 45 mins to watch with us

• 3 weeks later...

Archived