Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For Sale: ONE (1) Standing Room Only Redskins vs. Cowboys Ticket FEDEX FIELD 9/12/2010

Ned Flanders

I have (1) ONE Standing Room Only Ticket for the Redskins/Cowboys game on 9/12/2010 at FedEx Field. This ticket will get you into the Stadium, into the Club Concourse, and access to the End Zone/Club Level Standing Room Only Sections. I originally bought 4 of these, but I am only using 3. I paid $150 for each ticket, and that is what I'd like to get back on this. First $150 Best Offer gets the ticket. I can meeting locally in Rockville/Gaithersburg, or ship for $5 additional. PAYPAL or CASH only. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitiate to ask.

HTTR

$150 to stand. What a steal!

If you have nothing to offer, then STAY THE **** OUT OF MY THREAD! You ****ing troll!

To anyone else interested: The REDSKINS themselves were selling these at $150 each - I am not making ANYTHING on this. I myself prefer to stand the whole game, and this allows me too.

If you have nothing to offer, then STAY THE **** OUT OF MY THREAD! You ****ing troll!

To anyone else interested: The REDSKINS themselves were selling these at $150 each - I am not making ANYTHING on this. I myself prefer to stand the whole game, and this allows me too.

You will catch a lot of flak in here for not just giving your ticket away to other members/fans on this board.

You will catch a lot of flak in here for not just giving your ticket away to other members/fans on this board.

I wasn't catching any flakk. SKOALSKIN is just bitter towards me, and trolls my threads and posts because I called him out on something a few months back. I'd almost like to buy your Dallas tickets though!

Archived