Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WTB - Green Parking Pass - Dallas

lladxll

Title says it all. Looking for a green parking pass for the Dallas game.

Thanks.

There are ALOT of Green Parking Passes out there for around $100, so stop being a hypocrite and spend some of the profit you made selling tickets and buy a parking pass. I can get you links to the passes if you need, just let me know.

Hypocrite how? I bought 4 tickets to the Dallas game on Stubhub and paid 4x face value for them bc of the location ($1650). Tried offering the 2 tickets I didn't need anymore on here for WHAT I PAID. Noone wanted them and everyone gave me a bunch of grief for paying so much for them, etc. Then sold 2 of the tickets for $975 ($925 after eBay fees). So all told, I paid $725 for 2 LL tickets to the game. Please tell me where my "profit" is overall in the situation and how I'm being a hypocrite?

I asked for a parking pass. Didn't say from who or how much!

Sold for $975 on eBay so actually made money on the deal. Worked out well.

Your words, not mine.

Sorry for being so brash in my first post. Just seemed to me like you didnt want to pay the asking price for a parking pass so you thought you'd give ES a try and maybe get to keep a little of that cash in your pocket.

My Bad if I mistook your intentions.

No worries. Misunderstandings happen. Taken out of context I can see where that post seems like I'm being shady but if you read the entire thread - it's anything but. Trust me - there's no extra cash in my pocket overall after going to this game. The money made over what I paid for the pair I sold just helped to cut down on the extreme markup I paid on the pair I kept. And honestly I didn't want to even do that. I wanted them to go to someone on here for what I paid. Oh well. Hopefully I don't end up next to a Boys fan.

I know everyone thought I was a fool for paying what I did but keeping an eye on prices, I still got them the cheapest I have seen for LL tickets on the 50 YDL Redskins side. You can't get them for less than $450 + fees per ticket on Stubhub right now so I'm glad I bought when I did.

Archived