Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Onlineseats.com: Codes for $10 off order of $100/$15 off order of $150

OU_skins

Warning: onlineseats.com is a middleman site and chargers a service fee of over 20%.

Haha. Aren't most ticket sites middlemen that charge service fees? I hope I didn't get ripped off too bad. I did a lot of research for this particular game and I really don't think I did though. I had gone to dozens of different sites and the few that didn't charge service fees also had the most expensive tickets. I spent $280 there when my totals for basically the exact same seats everywhere else were between 300-320.

After checkout they sent me a link and told me that my seller was ticketdance.com. So I go there and they ended up charging the exact same fees when I tried to check out there. Maybe some of their sellers don't charge fees, but I did a lot of research and kept getting totals above $300.

I don't know many sites that don't charge service fees. I know superstartickets.com doesn't most of the time, but for this particular game their prices were the highest that I saw. I know you frequently recommend eBay, but their prices for the Bears game were outrageous.

I don't know for sure, but I think ticketdance.com (which I've never heard of) is a sort of phantom site which the real site uses when selling from the network. This way they can hide their identity for the good of the industry. I suspect this because ticketdance is sooooo obviously a middleman site, and it doesn't make sense that they would sell tickets via another middleman site. And their About Us page tells us absolutely nothing. I think the real site is using ticketdance to hide.

Archived