Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help With Logo!

Hey guys I suck at shields for some reason just absolutely miserable i cant wrap my head around making them work and i don't know why. In any case Can someone make me something like this

1633657-xs.jpg

But with no crazy background.

We built a disc golf course at my church and are having a huge pro tournament as a fundraiser I need a logo that I can put on tshirts and discs and stuff like that any takers Left and Soup I know you guys have the skills to do great Shields Left I have seen yours and they rock man.

After I get the main image I am going to photoshop it to incorporate our church logo very small and something that refers to the tourney probably. This logo will serve as our churches disc golf logo too so I want it to be rad.

thanks!

-R.D.

Yeah, I can help you out. I love disc golf, one of my favorite sports to play. How much time do I have to work on it? You want wings on the side also?

Yeah I liked the wings yours is sick but i dont need the guns haha! Umm a week or so Im going to incorporate a disc golf basket into it as well but i can do all that I just suck the most at shields...

Cool, I will work on it for you and get something over to you. I wont put any guns in there. That is my fantasy football logo you are talking about. My team is Quick Draw's .45s, that is why there are guns in there.

So i will work on your shield with wings and get it back to you.

Good Stuff man

Hey there RD. I finished your shield.

What do you think?

WOAH!!!! I have been unable to get on ES for a day or so this is amazing man it will work PERFECTLY!!!!! I'ma work on the rest of it this week to get this thing sowed up! You are the man thanks SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!

WOAH!!!! I have been unable to get on ES for a day or so this is amazing man it will work PERFECTLY!!!!! I'ma work on the rest of it this week to get this thing sowed up! You are the man thanks SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!

No problem. Post the finished product so I can see. If you have an extra disc, or two, I would love to get them.

:logo:

Archived