Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LOOKING: Redskins Bandaids/Bandages

Quixote

I've got an idea of how to talk some smack to some of my friends with the intellectual capacity of a goalpost--that is to say, cowboys fans. I want to go over to my friends house on September 12 and hand out the bandaids before the game. I will say "Here you go! These are for your cowboy-boo-boos." Smack talking the crybows is always a noble cause.

The problem is I'm having trouble finding some. I found a site where they have NFL team bandaids but they didn't have the skins. Other than that, I've casually checked stores and memorabilia shops over the last couple of weeks. I've dug around hard on internet searches and shopping sites. I've had no success.

If you know where/how you can get some, lemme know! Thanks!

Make up some fake (but real enough looking) one way airline tickets to Dallass, hand them out to any and all Dallass fans you see.

haha that's a smart one. I was at a bar last night and I heard some cowboys fan going off and I shot him a "yeah right, buddy" look. He came over to my table and, like with all cowboys fans I don't know, I asked him when was the last time he was in Texas.

He pulled some born there, haven't been since I was a baby crap. But he got the point of my question. It was to say "Why don't you go back."

Archived