Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WTB: Parking Pass for Dallas game and Giants Game

Skinz248

I am selling a pair of Awesome 4th row Club level seats behind the Redskins bench near the 10 Yard line! I have every game available! I have them listed on ebay here http://shop.ebay.com/mborgen4/m.html..._from=&_ipg=25 I will listen to any reasonable offer

link doesnt work, can you possibly post a price on here? thanks! cowboys game and giants game please

I'm selling them as an auction however the face value of these tickets are $380 per seat for each game. I will not go below face value for Dallas. However I would consider Lower offers on all other games including the Giants if you are interested let me know I will PM you my lowest prices.

• 2 weeks later...

I have 4 loge seats available for all games. The loge experience is amazing. TVs all around. All you can eat buffet. A waitress that comes to your seat. Also a great view of the field. $1800 gets your 4 seats, 3 buffet wrist bands, and a purple parking pass. If you buy multiple games we can probably work out a good deal (I feel this price is already a good deal for one game anyway!)

I have 4 loge seats available for all games. The loge experience is amazing. TVs all around. All you can eat buffet. A waitress that comes to your seat. Also a great view of the field. $1800 gets your 4 seats, 3 buffet wrist bands, and a purple parking pass. If you buy multiple games we can probably work out a good deal (I feel this price is already a good deal for one game anyway!)

hey i would love to do that, but price is out of my friends budget at the moment. I will let you know if he changes his mind at all

Archived