Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking for 2 or 3 tickets to Dallas Game (NEED AWESOME SEATS)

Farbod21

As you can see from my posts and time on this site, I am a diehard fan. I live in socal but want to make the trek to DC for the first time (this will be my first skins home game) and am looking for amazing seats. Please help a diehard fan ;)

If you have a parking I will probably buy that too. Thanks so much.

HTTR :helmet:

I don't have any seats to sell, but if i was buying seats i suggest going for lower level between the 20s and getting a tailgate pass.

The tailgate pass is worth it as you get the pregame party and the aftergame party... if your interested in that.

The view from club seats isn't as good as from level 100s imo and dream seats have horrible views of the game....

I don't have any seats to sell, but if i was buying seats i suggest going for lower level between the 20s and getting a tailgate pass.

The tailgate pass is worth it as you get the pregame party and the aftergame party... if your interested in that.

The view from club seats isn't as good as from level 100s imo and dream seats have horrible views of the game....

Thats basically what I was looking for. I am not interested in the Dream Seats or the Club Seats. I want the lower level, section 140-142 or 101-103 if possible...

Archived