Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DA bears=train wreck

gutlead74

I think the Peppers deal is asinine. For a 30 year old player the Bears gave him six years, $93.5 million with $42 million guaranteed.

Sounds like Snyderrato.

It was more of desperation than anything. The Bears usually make sound decisions, but the coach and GM are definitely on the hot seat. What the failed to have done is address their horrible OL and WR core.

I don't go by what is said I go by what I see. I see an OL getting over powered. I see a scheme being out flanked. I see a QB going back to his bad habits. I see a very average group of WRs. I see some very negative body language.

The bears are who we thought they were, but hey if you want to crown their ass well then crown them!

As far as the skins being in the same boat, ya we still struggle up front, we have an average at best WR corp, and a QB that has some bad mechanics at times. What makes us different is we have very sound schemes. We moved the ball very well vs a good D both on the ground and in the air, turn overs killed us, no real surprise with the bears being very good at forcing them.

I prefer watching the games but hey if you want to base it off standings more power to ya.

I expect Green Bay to overcome most of their injuries and eventually pull away from Chicago and win the NFC North by a few games. That offensive line is horrible, and Cutler makes some terrible decisions. And if you throw in a terrible coaching staff, it appears to be going downhill fast for the bears. At least they beat Dallas before they started to struggle.

As far as the skins being in the same boat, ya we still struggle up front, we have an average at best WR corp, and a QB that has some bad mechanics at times. What makes us different is we have very sound schemes. We moved the ball very well vs a good D both on the ground and in the air, turn overs killed us, no real surprise with the bears being very good at forcing them.

I prefer watching the games but hey if you want to base it off standings more power to ya.

The Bears moved the ball pretty well against your defense, too. And turnovers killed them. What's the difference?

Archived