Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1972 Redskins Pt 2 Fredericksburg Signing May 15

MarkB452

LOL, Larry Michael said on Redskins Nation that this was going to be at the mall....wrong....it was at the Card Cellar. They honored my Talbert sig from the SuperTicket from the March 6 event. I got Talbert, Hanburger, and Owens to sign my 70Greatest Redskins ball and Alston to sign another ball for me. I was there near the end of the signing, so not much of a line at all.

BTW, they have more of the 11" x 14" team pics of the 1972 team (minus Sonny) for sale ($10) plus you can get a plastic protector page for another $2.

Butz and Manley will be at Spotsy Towne Centre in July for a FREE signing (see other thread in the classifieds)

LOL, Larry Michael said on Redskins Nation that this was going to be at the mall....wrong....it was at the Card Cellar. They honored my Talbert sig from the SuperTicket from the March 6 event. I got Talbert, Hanburger, and Owens to sign my 70Greatest Redskins ball and Alston to sign another ball for me. I was there near the end of the signing, so not much of a line at all.

BTW, they have more of the 11" x 14" team pics of the 1972 team (minus Sonny) for sale ($10) plus you can get a plastic protector page for another $2.

Butz and Manley will be at Spotsy Towne Centre in July for a FREE signing (see other thread in the classifieds)

Oh shuck Mark you probably saw me. I was the guy with all the stuff, mostly for a friend. It was great to see those guys, all looked good.

>> Were you with those guys who were getting all those books and stuff signed?

Any word on how much they raised?

I wish I had told Talbert that the next time he sees Roger Staubach to sack 'em good. :)

Yeah that was me. My friend couldn't make it and wanted all those back signed and because I only had a couple things I decided to do it for him. It was crazy but fun

Archived