Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BUCS and REDSKINS TICKETS (4)

Skinman987

I am looking for Redskins Vs Bucs tickets. I know the schedule has not come out yet but i want to get an early jump on some tickets. If anyone could help me with getting 4 tickets (all together please) let me know ASAP. Contact me at Wingojd@msn.com.

I really hope this isn't considered derailing lol, def not my intention. I just want to let you know, I bought Skin/saint tickets last preseason about for $80 more than I could have the week of the game. Ofcourse I had B&G glasses i figured it would be a playoff implication game or some crap lol. Anyway, just throwing out as another out of towner, if you can wait- wait.

I really hope this isn't considered derailing lol, definitely not my intention. I just want to let you know, I bought Skin/saint tickets last preseason for about $80 more than I could have the week of the game. Ofcourse I had B&G glasses i figured it would be a playoff implication game or some crap lol. Anyway, just throwing out as another out of towner, if you can wait- wait.

Archived