Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Mosley: Phillips compares Spencer to Hall of Famer

bubba9497

^^^^ I don't buy it.

Deffinitely not saying Orakpo is on steroids at all...but everything I said above is true...I actually really doubt it...I just remember it was somthing that worried me after I heard how they were talking and what some people were saying about Shawn and Jofer..google them if you dont believe me...

I am not sure what you don't buy, and this is really off topic.

My apologies, I hope I don't hi-jack the thread with people bashing me saying I think Orakpo is on steroids because I deffinitely don't :silly:..When he said that though it reminded me of the story and I figured I would tell it,

Anyways, Spencer did play amazing at the end of last year, but so many people have had stretches of amazing play that ends up to be nothing. I think that building up his ego by saying this will just hurt Spencer's play.

Remember in the 2009 offseason when the Poke fans extrapolated Felix Jones's 266 yards on 30 carries? Remember when they thought, "He did that before getting injured. Just imagine what he can do with a full season!" Then remember when he played 14 games and got 685 yards? Don't get me wrong, he averaged 5.9 ypc last year. But when you use a guy situationally, he's going to have a higher ypc. He's not the player they acted like they had. I guess Spencer is this year's Felix Jones?

You realize Felix was hurt and didnt play the full season. and when he did come back he played at least 3-4 weeks with a knee brace.

Remember in the 2009 offseason when the Poke fans extrapolated Felix Jones's 266 yards on 30 carries? Remember when they thought, "He did that before getting injured. Just imagine what he can do with a full season!" Then remember when he played 14 games and got 685 yards? Don't get me wrong, he averaged 5.9 ypc last year. But when you use a guy situationally, he's going to have a higher ypc. He's not the player they acted like they had. I guess Spencer is this year's Felix Jones?

I would be thrilled if Spencer makes as many impact plays on defense as Felix makes on offense/ST....

Archived