Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wanted "1972" color Redskins team picture

72SKINS

Hello.. I am looking to get a copy or purchase the 1972 Redskins team picture that says NFC champions on it. If anyone has one that I can buy or loan me to make a copy I will make it worth your while.... Thanks and any questions PM me.......... Hail !!!

Hello.. I am looking to get a copy or purchase the 1972 Redskins team picture that says NFC champions on it. If anyone has one that I can buy or loan me to make a copy I will make it worth your while.... Thanks and any questions PM me.......... Hail !!!

try this website.

http://www.leaderinsports.com/Public_Signings.html

They are having a 1972 NFC championship reunion on March 6 at the Spotsylvania Towne Center. They have a bunch of players signing. If you contact the store that is in Fredricksburg, they might have this item that you are looking for because they are going to be having all these players showing up there. Hope that this helps.

BTW, there were 2 pics taken - One with Sonny and one without. The official one is the one without Sonny. I remember seeing something on the Redskins and Sonny talking about this.

I saw that as well. It was on the "History of the Redskins" DVD. They were interviewing him and they said that George Allen wanted Sonny out of the picture.

Thanks Guys... thats one of the main reasons I am looking for the picture is the reunion signing.... I have a blown up 1974 team pic that has been signed by 17 players and adding the 72 would really complete my collection.. In addition to those I have the 1964 team pic signed by 18 players and the 1952 team signed by 14 players.... I appreciate the replies........

HTTR !!!!

I believe that I have this. I will look for it tonight and let you know for sure.

Looks like they will have them at the charity signing in Fredericksburg as well:

Re: 1972 Redskins Players Signing event - March 6 - Fredericksburg VA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>

I just called Leader in Sports. The guy who answered the phone said he will have a team photo and individual photos on everyone they could find one on. He said they always sell the photos for 5 bucks.

Archived