Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marshall done in Denver?

MattFancy

I'll give you Olsen might bet better than Sheffler, but there is no way on earth the talent on both teams is comparable. You would be the only one to believe that. And its not even close.

The problem with McDaniels is how he communicates with players. Which basically means....he doesn't.

He lied to Cutler about being interested in trading him. When he finally talked to Cutler he denied it, and then said "I may do it again". Which is it Mcdaniels? On one hand you said you didn't do it, but then you're telling me you'd do it again.

McDaniels chooses to talk to his players through the press. Thats suicide for a young coach. You better have some skins on the wall before you pull something like that.

You CAN put all the troubles on the head coach when he trades a young superstar for a hack, and then benches the best player on the team because his hammy hurts, in a game they need to make the playoffs,and you choose not to talk to him, but instead just talk to the doctors. Marshall is a nut, I'll give you that. But nobody has ever accused him of milking an injury. His toughness has never been in question.

His toughness has never been in question? Its that why the doctors couldn't find anything wrong with his hamstring last week?:doh:

I didn't say they'd be as good as the chargers. I said they'd have 12 wins.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Denver D last year

Ranked 29th

Gave up an average of 28pts per game.

Denver D this year

Ranked 7th

Gave up an average of 20pts a game.

No team in the league had a bigger jump in performance defensively as the broncos. From number 29th to number 7??? Thats mind boggling.

If you don't think they would have squeezed 4 more wins out of having a competant Defense.....well...I can't help you.

Saying they would have 12 wins IS just like saying they are as good as the Chargers. Again, that is comical. And no way they would have won 12 this year. Actually, 8-8 is where they should have been all along this year. They were obviously playing over their heads at 6-0.

Archived