Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monster Garage...

Duke

Originally posted by redman

I love those shows, but my wife can't stand them, so quite often I'm flipped over to HGTV. :rolleyes:

BTW, is every male on HGTV either gay, artsy or pussly-whipped? I swear I have yet to see a pair of pants on that freaking network!

Hey redman

There are some cool guys on HGTV Canada, I friggen love Pools, Patios and Decks and Real Renos. Those are 2 Canadian shows that have some real guys.

"BTW, is every male on HGTV either gay, artsy or pussly-whipped? I swear I have yet to see a pair of pants on that freaking network!" - Redman

Well, there has to be some role models for the "girly men" who let their wives rule the remote! :laugh:

OK, sorry, but you were asking for that one. HGTV! :laugh:

That show would be a lot more interesting if the 'challenges' that James' crew had to meet at the end of every episode were a bit less contrived. It seems like that show has almost run its course.

The best suggestion i've heard as a followup show would be to give James' crew and a competing team $4,000 each to make a drag car out of something like a Yugo or a Gremlin. Could be amusing ;)

-s

Originally posted by Brave

"BTW, is every male on HGTV either gay, artsy or pussly-whipped? I swear I have yet to see a pair of pants on that freaking network!" - Redman

Well, there has to be some role models for the "girly men" who let their wives rule the remote! :laugh:

OK, sorry, but you were asking for that one. HGTV! :laugh:

Yeah, yeah . . . but not to worry, I get more than my share of Discovery Wings, History Channel and History Channel International aka "The WWII Channels"! :laugh:

Archived