Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MSNBC: SUV runs into Indiana day care center; 4 kids hurt

Toe Jam

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34259310/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

INDIANAPOLIS - Four children suffered injuries when a sport-utility vehicle fleeing from officers crashed into a day care center, police said.

Lt. Jeff Duhamell said about 18 children were inside when the red SUV crashed into Stepping Stones Child Care on the city's north side about 12:15 p.m. Thursday. He said the children's injuries were not life-threatening. He said one adult from the day care center and one person from the SUV also were taken to hospitals.

Duhamell says officers were chasing the vehicle following an armed robbery at a nearby Dollar General store when the crash happened.

click link for more

wow that's terrible. my thoughts go out to those poor kids.

just out of curiosity, did i read the article right? it says this happened Tuesday......is that just a typo? It can't really be breaking news if it happened two days ago. I mean we would have at least heard about it by now...right?

edit: n/m it must just be a typo. when i clicked the link it said Thursday.

wow that's terrible. my thoughts go out to those poor kids.

just out of curiosity, did i read the article right? it says this happened Tuesday......is that just a typo? It can't really be breaking news if it happened two days ago. I mean we would have at least heard about it by now...right?

It's a typo.

Archived