Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com video:Sherm lewis on ol,wr,rbs....

x96bryan10

his little "uh oh we need to finish" line and face reminded me to much like zorn.

sorry a little more on the clip, i havent seen really any interviews with him before as ive kinda stayed away this year. he does seem like a good guy, would love to have him on the team anywhere but as our OC.. kind of like the titans were using him(rb/assistant).

i dont think he was the titans' oc. pretty sure he was only their rb coach.

yeah im just terrible when it comes to trying to make sense, but thats what i meant..id rather not have him as OC but use him like the titans i beleive he was like assistant coach/rb coach

It's a little sad that Sherm Smith comes here to follow his good friend Zorn, leaving behind a guaranteed RB coach job with the Titans and it all ends up going downhill...he will probably not have a job at the end of the season.

Meanwhile, Ernest Byner, who lost his job here, goes to Tennessee and is currently sitting pretty while Chris Johnson tears up NFL defenses every week.

It's a little sad that Sherm Smith comes here to follow his good friend Zorn, leaving behind a guaranteed RB coach job with the Titans and it all ends up going downhill...he will probably not have a job at the end of the season.

Meanwhile, Ernest Byner, who lost his job here, goes to Tennessee and is currently sitting pretty while Chris Johnson tears up NFL defenses every week.

thats a good point...I wish Byner was still here. I liked having him around

Archived