Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Great pictures from the Redskins-Cowboys Game

airs0ft3r

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/gallery/2009/11/22/GA2009112201165.html?hpid=topnews

What's ironic is that my favorite one is picture #3, even though that may have lost us the game. The passion for our team is displayed right there. Fletcher going balls out. Orakpo severely pissed off.

I agree, we make that play it may be a different game. I did have a question though, is this still a rivalry for the players? I was out of town this weekend and tivoed the game. I watched it Wed. night and couldn't believe what I was seeing. The Skins would get burned on a play and get up smiling, laughing, high fiving, and hugging a freaking cowpuke! I lost my mind... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???????

When all these guy's are signed at their press confrencess they talk a good game about hating the CB's and wanting to beat them, but what I was seeing was far from that. George Allen must be rolling over in his grave watching this!

I agree, we make that play it may be a different game. I did have a question though, is this still a rivalry for the players? I was out of town this weekend and tivoed the game. I watched it Wed. night and couldn't believe what I was seeing. The Skins would get burned on a play and get up smiling, laughing, high fiving, and hugging a freaking cowpuke! I lost my mind... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???????

When all these guy's are signed at their press confrencess they talk a good game about hating the CB's and wanting to beat them, but what I was seeing was far from that. George Allen must be rolling over in his grave watching this!

Don't worry, when Colt McCoy is drafted by the Redskins, Roger Staubach will still be his mentor.

Archived