Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It felt so good to go to giants.com and.....

Read about their morning and afternoon practices. I can't believe football season is here. It seems like yesterday I was cursing out the Giants defense for blowing a 24 point lead in San Fran.

I believe all the camps will officially be opened by Tuesday. You guys open up Monday, right? Searching sites for football news, watching how teams are practicing, fantasy football talk and drafts. This is unbelieveable.

Oh, and did I mention my new avatar?????? :applause:

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

Read about their morning and afternoon practices. I can't believe football season is here. It seems like yesterday I was cursing out the Giants defense for blowing a 24 point lead in San Fran.

I believe all the camps will officially be opened by Tuesday. You guys open up Monday, right? Searching sites for football news, watching how teams are practicing, fantasy football talk and drafts. This is unbelieveable.

Very cool avatar!! It is great football is back so we don't have to speculate who our teams will pick in the 7th round next year.

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

We took a silent vote & decided to give your a new avatar! BUUUUUTTT.....It changes back when the season starts!!! :thud: :peace: :laugh:

:jk:

Skinster!!!

Skin 4 Life

Archived