Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Rhino A Stopgap?

method man

I thought Dockery was terrible today. Rabach and Heyer had notable errors.

Most of the mistakes I saw were basically just poor decisions and/or execution--for example, doubling a DL unnecessarily and allowing a LB free to shoot the gap (54, most of the game) or failing to get on the correct shoulder of the DL in a stretch run (Dockery, at least twice). Sure, people got beat now and again--pass pro was weak early; Davis got beat bad by Adams; etc.--but I think if they can fix the poor decisions/execution, they will be fine.

Talk about a player who looked terrible...Davis was horrendous. His run blocking, was to say the least laughable.

Talk about a player who looked terrible...Davis was horrendous. His run blocking, was to say the least laughable.
yeah davis was terrible today, it's like he wasn't even there to block his guy....
He's still a better blocker than Cooley, and he's a receiving tight end, he's not really supposed to be beating DEs like Gaines Adams on blocks.

Hilarious.

There are people who claim that we need more time to evaluate the guy who has started 40 games at QB.

But, after 2 games, the guy playing RG is only a stopgap and will need to be replaced. Do only Redskin fans think this way? :confused:

Archived