Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn's Staff

Ynot

Zorn Staff was predetermined. At least most of it was. Maybe some of the offense side of the Ball. If Zorn wants to take control of the team, then he should start firing people, I think Blache needs to be called out or fired. REmember the end of the year last year even when the offense had some spark the defense could not get off the field then and how many times did we lose games late because the defense gave up touchdowns or filed goals in th fourth.....

If Zorn wants this to be his team he needs to tell Synder I need to make some changes. You gave me these guys and I have worked with them but I think we can do better. I love Buges but maybe we need a new Offensive Line Coach also. He has not worked miracles like he did with Gibbs 1.

I did like it when he said our Defensive needs to be more agressive. When you do not get a turnover agaisnt the Lines Which stafford had 5 interceptions coming into the game is horrible.

Zorn if he wants respect and control he needs to turn up the heat on the players and coaches. If that does not work then get more coaches in! My two cents

That is True, but if he wants respect he can tell Synder, Hey you gave me these guys and If I am going fail, give me the opportunity to do it on my own terms. We need to make some changes to shake things up. Or he should just come out and say I am going to spend more time with the Defense and Making sure we are more agressive.

He needs to do something. If they do not beat the bucs and I mean we are home if we do not beat them by 2 touchdowns or more there will still be questions. If the Defense does not produce a shut out or keep them under 10 points that will be an issue, we are going against another Rookie Quarterback.... IF the defense plays passive again they will give up to much time to the offense and give them confidence just as you saw with the Lions

The problem with this is I don't think Zorn has EARNED the right to demand changes. I think Snyder would rather fire Zorn then let him dictate what needs to be changed.

I think you are half right. Dan Snyder is in control (I don't have a problem with that). I think Dan has learned from past mistakes and wants to maintain continuity with coaches and scheme as much as possible.

Jim Zorn will have to earn Dan's trust in order to gain more control of his own destiny. That seems reasonable.

Yes we are going to talk about Zorns Staff. No matter if it is Zorn, If you were in his Shoes, would you not want to go down with your own staff and not one someone handed you to run with?

Again if you were Zorn? I am not making excuses for him, I am saying with the heat he is getting he has to shake things up. If he is going to be a great coach (yet to be seen) he needs to make a statement on this team.....

Archived