Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3 Tickets + Green Parking for KC Game for sale

kevineagan

I need to sell my 3 tickets to the KC Chiefs game + green parking pass. I would like face value ($216 total). The seats are in section 215.

1 seat is in row 14, seat 6. The other 2 are in row 15, seats 5-6. The row 14 seat is directly in front of the row 15 seats and next to a column. That column blocks about 20% of the far endzone from the seat in row 15, seat 6. Therefore that ticket is listed as limited view. The good news is that if you stand up you can see the whole field. Also there is a tv directly in front of you so you won't miss any action. These seats are my season ticket seats and are protected from the elements.

I can provide more information. Just let me know.

Thank You

This thread is the perfect example of how quickly and drastically seat views can change when you are talking about the additional seats put in by Snyder.

3 seats in sequential rows, 1 directly in front of the 2 in the the next row and all 3 are marked with a different designation, with the one seat you have a 20% obstruction. wowsers!!!

I'm not picking on the seats or your wanting to sell them, I'm simply pointing out that we get alot of people that want to know what the views from a certain seat will be like and our standard response is that it will vary depending on the seat. No other thread that I have read shows this point more clearly.

It's also a good example why it's important for the OP to spell out exactly what he is selling in his initial post.

I need to sell my 3 tickets to the KC Chiefs game + green parking pass. I would like face value ($216 total). The seats are in section 215.

1 seat is in row 14, seat 6. The other 2 are in row 15, seats 5-6. The row 14 seat is directly in front of the row 15 seats and next to a column. That column blocks about 20% of the far endzone from the seat in row 15, seat 6. Therefore that ticket is listed as limited view. The good news is that if you stand up you can see the whole field. Also there is a tv directly in front of you so you won't miss any action. These seats are my season ticket seats and are protected from the elements.

I can provide more information. Just let me know.

Thank You

So you have one ticket marked Limited View. What about the other two tickets? They must be marked Terrace Seating, right?
Good question. 1 ticket is marked obstructed view, 1 is marked limited view (that is one next to column in row 14, but has 100% view) and the other is terrace seating

Archived