Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Comcast Sports Day and Redskins Kick-off show Thread

bishtw

Anybody else watching? Seems like Skins are more worried about the run (S.Jackson) then anything. Fletcher rattled off his height and weight of the top of his head, do they really keep track of all that?.

All the player interviews, the players are saying all the right things (expected).

Kelly says don't expect JC to force the ball to the outside WR if its not there, and he also said its like his rookie year so he won't be the type of guy to go back to the huddle and say get me the ball.

Who is this Remy guy rapping about the Redskins that they are hyping up that will be on during Redskins Kick-off?

251 Comcast for the HD version for me. Looks like the will take a break from Redskins between 9 and 10. At 9:30 showing UVA highlights and interviews:doh:

I'll have to change it. I can't stomach it right now AL Groh has to go.

Kelly Johnson is interviewing A.Carter now.

I see Smoot practicing, is that a good sign?

He got down graded so he should play some but they said Tryon will see more time then normal.

Is that a good sign? not if he tackles like he did last week but Tryon sucks worse I think. I hope all the D backs rebound this week.

KJ ask Carter why have the Redskins not been able to defend the home field going 4-4 in 08 and barely over .500 in the last 4 years. He didn't have an answer really just that the team starts strong and finishes week. But that not entirely true. when we made the playoffs Gibbs last year we won out down the stretch.

Archived