Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Comcast Sports Day and Redskins Kick-off show Thread

bishtw

'Til the day I die, I will NEVER understand why the NFL pisses on expat fans who live in different parts of the country. I have paid for NFL-Sunday Ticket for 14 years now, and also pay for the sports pack on DirecTV. Yet, the NFL still forces Comcast to black out the pregame show out of the area! Absolutely retarded! And I am paying through the nose only to be blacked out!

I assume this is their attempt to force us to watch BSPN who only talk about the Patriots, Tom Brady, and the Jets and now the NFL-Network, who also only talk about the Patriots, Tom Brady, and the Jets! :mad:

Last week, since the Skins were the late national game in my area, they blacked out the Sunday Ticket channel and forced me to watch the local station (they've done this for years) who were carrying the early Bucs game. That game went long, and I missed the kickoff and first couple of plays of the Skins game! To say I was steamed .. while paying $400 .. is an understatement! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

thats suck hope our recap helps some

Showtime has inside the NFL coming on now but I don't get it. Anyone what to recap what the say bout the skins on it?

"ItNFL" talk about the Redskins?! They only talk about the Patriots, Tom Brady, the Crackgirlz, and the Jits. That's another reason why I canceled Showtime and HBO!

"ItNFL" talk about the Redskins?! They only talk about the Patriots, Tom Brady, the Crackgirlz, and the Jits. That's another reason why I canceled Showtime and HBO!

Showtime wasn't worth the money thats why I canceled it. I do miss Dexter and Weeds tho.

For ****s sake, another game where Rhinehart nor Barnes can get on the field.

What is with the third round and this team?

Maybe it's a good thing we don't have a 3rd rounder next year.

Waht makes it worse is Barnes is inactive even tho Smoot is too.

Archived