Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Woo hoo!!! Falcons single game tickets on sale this morning.

Guest Matt Kyriacou

Guest Matt Kyriacou

The wait has been almost interminable, but for the first time since the 1989 season I have in my possession tickets to see the Redskins play in Atlanta.

I have been to games in other cities since then, but something about a 20 minute drive to the game is just so appealing.

Hell, I feel like dancing.

:cheers:

My friend visit's Atlanta like once a year cause his older sister lives there. He is going down this year and they have tickets to that game too. But he's not really a skins fan so he doesnt deserve them. But either way he'll be there. And so will you. To see:

Lavar vs. Vick: Round - 1

I will be there with about 10 tickets on the lower 45 yd line. I am trying to get some of my old school friends from Potomac to come down. My good friend Fulton Kuykendal played for the Falcons and that's how I can get so many.

Guest Matt Kyriacou
Originally posted by RySkins

Speaking of that 1989 game, didn't we erase like a 30-10 deficit to win 31-30 with Ryp scoring on a bootleg? I seem to remember that being a great game.

It was a great game. I remember overcoming the huge halftime defecit to win. The other thing that I remember about the game was that I was home on leave from the Navy and it was freezing. I bought tickets outside from a scalper for half of face value. It was the last football game that I ever saw at Fulton County Stadium.

Hey Matt, or you other guys....Are there any more tickets, where yours came from ??

I'm within driving distance from Atlanta, and actually circled it on my calendar to try to get to, this season. Any way you can help me out with tickets ?

You wanna know pain. Buffalo tickets go on sale today. But for the Skins game only single seats were available.

How that works I dunno. I mean if only season tickets were being sold... wouldn't all games have the same amount of tickets left. Damn corporate shennianigans!!

:finger:

Guest Matt Kyriacou

Mick,

I went back to ticketmaster.com about 2 hours after I purchased my tickets and checked to see if tickets were still available. Every game on the Falcons schedule showed up as sold out at that point.

I don't know how you feel about another 4 hours of driving, but tickets to the Carolina game go on sale on July 26. I plan to be at that one as well.

The Falcons tickets apparently sold out in an hour -- I went over and checked as soon as I saw the thread here. Taking a page from Dan Snyder, however, there apparently are "corporate hospitality" seats available if anyone wants those.

Far cry from those dirt cheap season tickets they were selling last year!

Archived