Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wow, Buffalo just got robbed...

Phil Lesh

With about 2:45 left in the 4th Watson drops a pass on 1st and 10 on the Bills' 26 yard line. Nxt play Brady hit Welker going across the middle and gets tackled a yard short of the first. CLEARLY he's a yard short, Mike Tirico says "He's a yard short". The ball is spotted short of the first, another ref comes in, picks up the ball, moves it so it's a first and signals first down. WTF was that?! If I was the Blls' coach I'd be rasing hol hell in the post game press conference.

This should be in ATN not the Tailgate

Isn't this an open forum for any non-Redskins discussion?

A separate forum for links to published articles about the NFL (teams, players, news, etc) but unrelated to the Washington Redskins.

I'm not posting links to articles about the NFL either.

With about 2:45 left in the 4th Watson drops a pass on 1st and 10 on the Bills' 26 yard line. Nxt play Brady hit Welker going across the middle and gets tackled a yard short of the first. CLEARLY he's a yard short, Mike Tirico says "He's a yard short". The ball is spotted short of the first, another ref comes in, picks up the ball, moves it so it's a first and signals first down. WTF was that?! If I was the Blls' coach I'd be rasing hol hell in the post game press conference.

Bad spots happen all the time, man. There were more than one of them in the game tonite. Besides, that first down was irrelevant, as the Bills were in prevent. Brady was just throwing it at will underneath. They still would have gotten the first down. I don't see the issue. In fact, what you're complaining about is plain silly.

Bottom line, McKelvin probably cost them the game. He takes a knee the game is likely over. At the very least, the Pats would have had to drive a long field with no timeouts.

Archived