Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Newsflash: Olinemen don't generate Fantasy Football Points

skinsfanno9

Why does our line suck complete *****? Because Danny is building a fantasy football team, and Onlinemen just don't generate any FF points. Unfortunately, Danny doesn't seem to get the connection between a good Oline and FF QB, WR and RB points.

At least IDP players have started getting enough cache that Danny now thinks having a good DLine is a priority.

So for any of the more innovative of you out there, the only way to save the Redskins for the foreseeable future is to come up with an interesting FF game that involves Olinemen generating points. Anyone? Anyone?

Mark May said that the reason this team isn't consistent is because the Skins have tried to build this team outside in instead of inside out. Anyone who's seen the Skins during their competitive years knew the O-line was always on point. The Giants had too much success on 1st down running the ball.

Chill out. I thought our O-line actually played fairly well. It's not a lost cause like everyone thinks. Campbell had some serious time to throw today.

We must have been watching different games. The game I watched had absolutely no running lanes and a continually collapsing pocket. Campbell did not have consistent time to throw. I still think Campbell has his own issues, but bottom line, our Oline in the best of situations is truly mediocre.

We must have been watching different games. The game I watched had absolutely no running lanes and a continually collapsing pocket. Campbell did not have consistent time to throw. I still think Campbell has his own issues, but bottom line, our Oline in the best of situations is truly mediocre.

You weren't watching the Giants-Redskins game today, then. It must have been some other game that you watched.

You weren't watching the Giants-Redskins game today, then. It must have been some other game that you watched.

Agreed, I kind of think if our passing game was more successful that the running game (and some more creative playcalling/timing) would have been better.

But this dude clearly didn't watch. It's funny how a few plays with pressure, which almost every Qb faces every single time out, are confused for a game-long defensive blitz on the QB.

All to excuse...excuse...excuse...

Archived