Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

and the clock says 60 days left....

jaydean

i have been watching the clock click down to our first game, and it's about to drive me batty. i haven't been this excited to watch redskins football in a few seasons. and then listening to espn radio the other night, they were talking about patrick ramsey throwing 60 yard bombs to laverneus coles down the sidelines and it really got me excited. i'm really pumped about watching ramsey and coles and gardner, but how much playing time do you guys and girls think that taylor jacobs will get in his first year?

Originally posted by jaydean

i have been watching the clock click down to our first game, and it's about to drive me batty. i haven't been this excited to watch redskins football in a few seasons. and then listening to espn radio the other night, they were talking about patrick ramsey throwing 60 yard bombs to laverneus coles down the sidelines and it really got me excited. i'm really pumped about watching ramsey and coles and gardner, but how much playing time do you guys and girls think that taylor jacobs will get in his first year?

I am right with ya on this one cant wait until GAMEDAY!

This will be the most tallented team Steve Spurrier will have ever coached in my opinion:evil:... Having that said... with such an arsanal at WR its not a matter of what WR is on the field its can we protect Ramsey long enough to hit the open receiver... If our O-Line can gel in the comming months and protect well in most cases we will have a exciting year!!!

There is no doubt we will put fear in the opposition's face when we line up with WR like Gardner, Coles, Mc Cants, Russell, Johnson, Jacobs, Ohh and how about Canidate, Morton, Watson, or Betts for that swing pass or screen.....:evil: Ohhhh that gives me the chills... :notworthy:

Jacobs will have some action but with all the WR we have he will share time until he proves to be an everyday starter.... which may not take long being he knows the offence so well.. Jacobs has all the tools to be the Key guy & I hope he steps up and becomes or next Darrell Green!! :cheers: :cheers:

Skinster!!!

Skin 4 Life

Archived