Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Sig take a look.

Ok my last sig was complete failure. I feel that this one is a lot better and a lot cleaner than my last. The background is lacking a little bit of detail in my opinion. Thoughts?

If you look at the players you cut out you can really really see where you messed up the cut cooleys helmet is very noticeable but you will get better with cut outs as you go ya know...

other than that I would say it is definately better than the 1st keep it going!

If you look at the players you cut out you can really really see where you messed up the cut cooleys helmet is very noticeable but you will get better with cut outs as you go ya know...

other than that I would say it is definately better than the 1st keep it going!

Yeah I noticed that after I uploaded it. That cutting tool gives me fits. Thanks for your comments.

Yeah I noticed that after I uploaded it. That cutting tool gives me fits. Thanks for your comments.

I don't know how much advice I would take from me I am the worst of ppl who make sigs around here hahaha Left Soup and HoneJC are the ones

I don't know how much advice I would take from me I am the worst of ppl who make sigs around here hahaha Left Soup and HoneJC are the ones

Lol, man Left and those guys are on a completley different level from me. They are the beasts of sig creation.

Lol, man Left and those guys are on a completley different level from me. They are the beasts of sig creation.

Thanks for the polite words Sixx. But yeah it is getting better. How do you cut out the players? What tool are you using to do that? RD is right, the cuts are sloppy but you will get better at it the more you do. I don't cut very good either.

As for the background, it is lacking quit a bit. You need to put more thought into the background of the sig. I like the one line you have in the background but expand on that. Add more lines, use images of DC or FEDEX Field in the background. Have you searched online for sig tutorials? You can learn a lot from the tutorials. But let me tell you something, player sigs may be the hardest sigs to make. I use to struggle to create sigs that looked good. I could make walls with players but when I wanted to create sigs I just couldn't translate my idea to the small canvas.

Keep working at it and you will be making sigs better than you ever thought you could.

Thanks for the polite words Sixx. But yeah it is getting better. How do you cut out the players? What tool are you using to do that? RD is right, the cuts are sloppy but you will get better at it the more you do. I don't cut very good either.

As for the background, it is lacking quit a bit. You need to put more thought into the background of the sig. I like the one line you have in the background but expand on that. Add more lines, use images of DC or FEDEX Field in the background. Have you searched online for sig tutorials? You can learn a lot from the tutorials. But let me tell you something, player sigs may be the hardest sigs to make. I use to struggle to create sigs that looked good. I could make walls with players but when I wanted to create sigs I just couldn't translate my idea to the small canvas.

Keep working at it and you will be making sigs better than you ever thought you could.

Get out of here with that I don't cut good crap that Tana Wall you just did the pic of Tana is AMAZING perfect quality very clean cut....

Sixx to be honest the fact that there really was not a background really made the sloppy cuts more noticeable sometimes there will be things you cannot help but to cust sloppy but you can fid ways to hide that....

Thanks for the support. I am gonna to start working harder on the backgrounds . And I agree sigs are hard to make because you have such a small area to work with.

Sixx to be honest the fact that there really was not a background really made the sloppy cuts more noticeable sometimes there will be things you cannot help but to cust sloppy but you can fid ways to hide that....

Very true more action in the background would have helped a lot, I'm gonna take more time and do more with the backgrounds from now on.

Get out of here with that I don't cut good crap that Tana Wall you just did the pic of Tana is AMAZING perfect quality very clean cut....

That Tana render was not cut by me. I didn't do that, when I cut it isn't that clean. I only like using my cuts in sigs because I can hide the rough edges better. There are techniques in hiding edges on a small scale for sigs but it is harder to hide on walls or large images.

If you can't cut out the players and since you're starting out, try using the entire picture without cutting out the player. Most of my sigs are stock pictures because I'm lazy to cut out stuff and I just put effects on top of it. You can also find stock pictures that have some depth and just put that as the background. I'll put up a link to some cuts I have so you guys can use them.

That Tana render was not cut by me. I didn't do that, when I cut it isn't that clean. I only like using my cuts in sigs because I can hide the rough edges better. There are techniques in hiding edges on a small scale for sigs but it is harder to hide on walls or large images.

Yeah its def easier to use things to hide bad cuts on sigs but I always still see my errors haha

If you can't cut out the players and since you're starting out, try using the entire picture without cutting out the player. Most of my sigs are stock pictures because I'm lazy to cut out stuff and I just put effects on top of it. You can also find stock pictures that have some depth and just put that as the background. I'll put up a link to some cuts I have so you guys can use them.

Yo man why can I not see your sig library anymore I love to check your recent work...

Archived