Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ALL SOLD**Great Seats in Lower Bowl - Two Game Packages

TGateNGDad

ALL SOLD***I'm selling my season tickets in two-game packages. These are great seats in Section 111 Row 14. :gaintsuck A great view from the end zone. :point2sky

You can choose one game from each of two groups. The first group includes the Cowboys(SOLD), Giants, and Eagles games. The second group includes the Tampa Bay, Kansas City, and New Orleans(SOLD)games. (The Rams and Broncos games have already been sold). The price for the two-game package is $510. Each game includes a green parking pass. ***ALL SOLD***

If you are a Redskins fan, plan to use the tickets yourself, and want to get in on the gameday action, :groupwave: PM me. No resellers, please! TGateNGDad

Here's a link so you can see the view from these great seats! Just paste it in your browser.

http://www.seatdata.com/html/nfl_redskins/section_nfl_redskins_111.htm

...and if you're a music enthusiast, the Redskins Marching Band sits right behind your section. :)

One reason i did not move/relocate when the TO called me this offseason and offered :D These seats are 5 rows behind me to my right.. what seat numbers TGate?

Archived