Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone in New Hampshire, Or Mass?

pbbs_2003

Hello, fellow Redskins fans! I have been waiting for a very long time to be able to post here! Long time reader first time poster, a little about me the cult of colt intrigues me, the church of chase makes me wonder, and the temple of tarvaris ( as someone posted) well just down right scares me. All stupid jokes asides I was wondering if there where any fellow northern skin fans (New England. New Hampshire really) around, for some reason bars up here don’t believe in nfl Sunday ticket… damn patriots. One last thing... lets get us somed stealers

Hello, fellow Redskins fans! I have been waiting for a very long time to be able to post here! Long time reader first time poster, a little about me the cult of colt intrigues me, the church of chase makes me wonder, and the temple of tarvaris ( as someone posted) well just down right scares me. All stupid jokes asides I was wondering if there where any fellow northern skin fans (New England. New Hampshire really) around, for some reason bars up here don’t believe in nfl Sunday ticket… damn patriots.

One last thing... lets get us somed stealers!

Hail!!!

Invisible post...ZING!

Why'd you go all Beverly Hills Ninja with your post?

Ooops guess thats how I roll..

let me try again

Hello, fellow Redskins fans! I have been waiting for a very long time to be able to post here! Long time reader first time poster, a little about me the cult of colt intrigues me, the church of chase makes me wonder, and the temple of tarvaris ( as someone posted) well just down right scares me. All stupid jokes asides I was wondering if there where any fellow northern skin fans (New England. New Hampshire really) around, for some reason bars up here don’t believe in nfl Sunday ticket… damn patriots.

Hail!!!

Welcome pbbs_2003. You're not kidding about no Sunday Ticket in MA. I grew up there. A few years back I was visiting my parents and me and a friend drove all around the Worcester area trying to find any bar with Sunday Ticket and none could be found. (and since everyone is a Patriots fan, none of my friends bother with Sunday Ticket either)

Find a Skins fan that has a SlingBox and see if you can get his code and download a SlingPlayer.

Or drive down to overrated Boston...some "pub" must have the Ticket...

:point2sky

• 1 month later...

The NFL Sunday Ticket is available in Nashua at the Nashua Garden, 121 Main St. They have 5 large hi-def screens (with sound) upstairs, first come first served on game requests. Come on over and we'll take care of you-- very casual fan/customer-friendly atmosphere. (A couple of us pretty much run the NFL-ST operation for our owner friend-- I'm the guy who sets up our Steelers group on the far left of the bar.)

Archived