Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has anyone watched a game from any of these obstructed view sections?

dockeryfan

Are bow ties acceptable?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Are bow ties acceptable?

• Yes, I wear them and think they're the greatest
    • No, but it doesn't bother me if others wear them
    • No, and I agree, punch them all in the mouth!!

It depends on the Row and the specific seat number. When you get higher than row 14-15 then the overhang begins to interfere with your ability to see punts, throws, and the other side of the field.

In addition to the overhang, there are columns. The columns are in the middle of the section, so try to sit as close to the aisle as possible. In general Row 15 and closer near the aisle will be fine. I always avoided other seats even though the prices can be tempting.

just my opinion....

Had them for 3 yrs in 226. When people stand is almost impossible to see other then that not to bad. I was row 21 sears 1 and 2. Plus alot of fans from other teams as after people buy them they see how bad they are and unload then. Will say this if it's between these seats and top of the 400's rather have these atleast it's not like watching a group of aunt's running around. BTW we picked ours and i made sure no column interference. This year will just buy them on game day can get better seats as cheap as the ov seats

I love mine for the Dallas game knowing that my neighbors paid hundreds for their seats while I only paid $32. The hot sunny days in Sept. are also nice when I'm in the shade.

Man you are so right, I'm in section 216 row 20. Last four seats in the row. Can see all but 3% of the field. It feels good to pay $32 for the same division games. Sometimes you end up in the lower level by half time anyways. When it rains/snow you stay dry and cool in those hot september games. You get to your car and out the parking lot before the upper level folks. You have obstructed and limited view. Make sure what you are buying.

Archived