Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For Sale: Sec. 413, Row 2 (Several Games) UPDATED

Stugein

Hey folks. Unloading my upper level tickets for several games (I have two sets of seats now and I can't very well sit in all four at once ^_^). They are section 413, Row 2, Seats 15 & 16. Upper level end-zone, low. I'm weird; I like being right on top of touchdowns when they happen. My other seats are almost directly across the stadium at the other end-zone. :D These seats are at the end-zone above the player tunnels.

I'm asking $154 per pair, plus shipping via whatever method you desire (or if you happen to also be in or near south Jersey, we can meet up for hand-delivery). Sorry, I don't have a second parking pass with these tickets (I only have the one I will be using)

I have the following games available:

SOLD Rams, 9/20 1pm (home opener)

Buccaneers, 10/4 1pm

SOLD Chiefs, 10/18 1pm

Broncos, 11/15 1pm

Saints, 12/6 1pm

SOLD Giants, 12/21 8:30pm (MNF)

PM me if you are interested or email me at slug@hoodbridge.com. If you have any questions fire away and I'll do my best. :)

Chiefs game sold! Only 3 games left! Need convincing? Well let me show you this...

Got a nasty spill on your rug with guests coming over in just a few minutes? Oh no! But no worries - make that stain disappear with Tampa Bay Brand Buccaneers! Each unit of Buccaneers is filled to the brim with a solvent we like to call 'Specialized Cleaner for Reducing Unwanted Bad Stains' or 'SCRUBS' for short. In fact we guarantee that you'll find more SCRUBS per unit of Tampa Bay Buccaneers than any other cleanser! Look out how these SCRUBS get that unsightly stain right out!

Those other industrial adhesives letting you down? Why trust some Brand X when we can send you not one, but TWO bottles of the NEW Denver Broncos Sticks-A-Lot Insanity Glue?! Need to make a solid bond between a QB and his up and coming receiver? Broncos! Need to make that shiny new RB stick in your running system? Broncos! You can even stick all of your fans' hopes and dreams to this steel girder! (Each bottle of Broncos Sticks-A-Lot Insanity Glue comes with a packet of McDaniels Brand Adhesive Solvent which instantly dissolves any bond you may have had when you started your project)

Having...bedroom troubles? We've all been there, and it's OK. Just look to New Orleans Saints brand Male Enhancement. Getting back your old performance and vigor will be a Brees. Nothing Spicers up the bedroom like Saints! Your gal will be Shockey'd when she sees the results! You'll have more Bush than you can handle! Just one dose of Saints and we're confident you'll be Colston her Pierre in no time.

PM or E-mail today! Supplies are limited!

Bump for great justice!

3 games still available. See above for all the information you need. :D

Will bump it once more before the start of the regular season. Hoping I can move them all here rather than having to go to a less reliabel source to unload them.

Archived