Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need my Redskin Bruthas opinion on a sig I just made.

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

It is a good concept and not to bad overall look. But you are a rookie, and I don't mean that in a bad way. One thing you need to remember is that you need to create depth in the background. The sig looks really flat. I'm not telling you this to bash you, I want you to continue to make sigs and get better. I used to make my sigs flat also. You have a great concept in this sig. I like the idea behind it, there just no depth to it.

You are on a great start so keep it up. If you have questions about making sigs please feel free to PM me and I will see what I can do.

It is a good concept and not to bad overall look. But you are a rookie, and I don't mean that in a bad way. One thing you need to remember is that you need to create depth in the background. The sig looks really flat. I'm not telling you this to bash you, I want you to continue to make sigs and get better. I used to make my sigs flat also. You have a great concept in this sig. I like the idea behind it, there just no depth to it.

You are on a great start so keep it up. If you have questions about making sigs please feel free to PM me and I will see what I can do.

Yeah I have gotten alot better but what you have said is a flaw in alot of my sigs. I have progressed by learning different steps but I dont have the talent like other sig makers who can really make a amazing sig.

Yeah I have gotten alot better but what you have said is a flaw in alot of my sigs. I have progressed by learning different steps but I dont have the talent like other sig makers who can really make a amazing sig.

Just keep at it. I got down on myself when I first started after seeing some of the art work on here. But I just keep making sigs and making sigs and the next thing I know I am the one getting PMs about "how to do this?" and "what did you do to get this effect?"

Keep working at it and keep learning new techniques and you will be one will make some awesome sigs my man!!!

Just keep at it. I got down on myself when I first started after seeing some of the art work on here. But I just keep making sigs and making sigs and the next thing I know I am the one getting PMs about "how to do this?" and "what did you do to get this effect?"

Keep working at it and keep learning new techniques and you will be one will make some awesome sigs my man!!!

QFT

All good siggers all started from the begining, hell I'm still working on getting better. Don't get discouraged keep up your effort. You will learn little stuff along the way which will help you develop what you want. If you are interested, I can point you to great resources that will help you get better fast, and teach you important techniques to remember for all tags/sigs.

Good start, you can only get better!

When SOUP gets back he can give you some pointers as well. Remember feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions?

I have just one question, do you use Photoshop?

No I have Gimp right now. I know its not as good as photoshop. Ill probably get photoshop later this year.

No I have Gimp right now. I know its not as good as photoshop. Ill probably get photoshop later this year.

I have noticed that quite a few people here use Gimp. I have never heard of it before. Is it a low-cost program? I was wondering how it works and how closely related to Photoshop it is. I use Photoshop and absolutely love it. At first the program seemed so complicated but I have to say that I am proficient with it now.

Keep up the good work.

I have noticed that quite a few people here use Gimp. I have never heard of it before. Is it a low-cost program? I was wondering how it works and how closely related to Photoshop it is. I use Photoshop and absolutely love it. At first the program seemed so complicated but I have to say that I am proficient with it now.

Keep up the good work.

Its a free program from this site.....

http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

Archived